Thursday 20 May 2021

STARSTRUCK

My recent purchases of stamping goodies included some items from the new Stampin Up catalogue including the lovely set called To The Moon which I can see I can use for lots of crafting projects.  I also got some of the new masks as they are great for mixed media projects too.

My card today uses one of those masks which look like triangles.  I used Tim Holtz Dusty Concord for the first layer then offset them mask a little and added some Hickory Smoke.  I stamped the star in Dusty Concord Archival and added some ink to the edges and covered it all in Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen to make it shine.  I had an extra piece of the decorated background and cut it out with an old SU die cut and added the sentiment in my new favourite black ink VersaFine Clair in Nocturne.


I'm adding this into the following challenges:

Inkspirational - Triangles 
Addicted to stamps - Dies/Stencils - I've used both
Cardz 4 Guyz - create your own background






3 comments:

dj said...

Love your off set triangles...makes for a great masculine background especially in those colors!! I just ordered that stamp set and can't wait to play with it!! Thanks for playing along with our "create your own background" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Marlena M. said...

Your masking gives such a lovely illusion of depth! Thank you for sharing with us at INkspirational~

Pia S said...

Loving the 3D effect of your stenciling - such a great masculine design! Thanks for sharing with us at INKspirational.