Tuesday 13 April 2021

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY - #TSOT502


Our challenge this week over at Try Stampin on Tuesday is a mix of a sketch and a technique.  I opted to just copy the sketch for my card.

I used a new set from Wendy Vecchi for my card - such a fabulous set which includes the stamps, stencil and dies - what a great idea.  This set is called Country Flowers.  I started off by first stencilling over my background card stock with a leaf stencil from American Crafts in Tim Holtz Rustic Wilderness Distress Ink.

I added a panel behind the flowers using the stencil in the pack and Tim Holtz Peeled Paint. I added another of the stamps which are like chevrons behind in Ranger Archival Library Green.  The flowers and leaves were also inked with Tim Holtz Distress inks and I added the top flower with a dimensional.  The sentiment comes with the set and I added it as a banner with a touch of linen thread.



I'm also adding this into the following challenges


No comments: