Saturday 3 April 2021

MONOCHROME MUSHROOMS

The challenge over at Allsorts Challenge Blog is Monochromatic - which is various shades of one colour theme.

I've used Chocolate Baroque's Mushroom House for my card - I just adore this stamp and the great sayings it has with it too.

I started off by blending just two Tim Holtz Distress Inks - Rusty Hinge for the top and Spiced Marmalade for the bottom. It is a very subtle difference.  For the stamping of the mushrooms I used another Ranger ink but this time a Wendy Vecchi Archival Ink in Orange Blossom.  It gave me just the effect I was after.  I stamped the sentiment and cut it into two and shaded the background with what was left on my blending brush.  I added a few pearls in the same colour way just to stop the card being a bit too plain.


I'm adding this into 
Inspired by 168 - Carrot - the colour orange 
Krafty Chicks - Use a Stamp




5 comments:

brenda said...

Another super card using CB Mushroom House Fiona, many thanks for joining in with our AG/Mono theme at Allsorts challenge.

Hope you have a lovely Easter Sunday.

B x

Wendy L said...

Love it, and perfect for our challenge at Allsorts, xxx

Mummylade said...

Love this stamp! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts Challenge

Leanne said...

Another great mono card, I like these, I need to make some soon. Thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Leanne DT/KCC

Danni Reid said...

Your card is so cute, love the sentiment too, great mono card! Thank you for inspiring us this week @ IB!