Sunday 25 April 2021

SIMPLY SAID.... WITH FLOWERS

I love this stamp set from Simon Says Stamp called Thoughtful Flowers.  I chose to use the lovely snowdrop for my card today and some artistic licence as they should really be white not yellow.  However I was following the colour challenge over at Sunday Stamps SSC255 which asked us to use particular colours of blues and greens.

I used a Ranger Archival Ink called Seafarer to stamp my images - somewhat softer than just using black.  I then used some Tim Holtz Distress Inks for my water colours - the colours I used were Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Crushed Olive, Tumbled Glass and Salty Ocean.  There is a touch of Spectrum Noir sparkle pen on the butterfly.

I used a Stampin Up stencil for the clouds.




I'm also adding this into the following challenges

Simon Says Stamp Monday - Cheerful Colours



3 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful, Fiona! Love that sweet snowdrop - reminds me that it really is Spring somewhere, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

stampwithamyk said...

Very pretty! Love the flower image, perfect for those colors. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Melissa Grant said...

So sweet and Springy! Nice job using the challenge colors. Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!