Tuesday 20 April 2021

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS SC362





We have a great sketch for you today over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I started off by using some retired SU DSP Botanical Prints Product Medley.  I found some in my stash of papers and had to ask the girls on my SU Facebook Page The Joy of Sets to remind me of it's name!  I chose the black and white side of the paper and coloured it in with some Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Wilted Violet.

The image of the mice is from a set of stamps by Anita Jeram from the Colorado Craft Company - this set is called Birthday Wishing.  I masked off a circle and coloured it in with Distress Inks in Wilted Violet and Milled Lavender and simply used black Archival ink from Ranger for the image of the mice.  I added some Tri Spectrum Sparkle pen to the present.




No comments: