Tuesday 6 April 2021

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - #IC361








Another lovely Spring Moodboard for you from Hand Stamped Sentiments this week. I hope you all managed to have a nice Easter.  We actually had some nice warm weather in the UK and we were finally, after 3 months, able to see up to 6 friends or family as long as it was outside.  We were all so grateful that the sun shone for us!  

I chose to do a tag for my project today.  I started off by stamping my images on to the card stock and then masking them off.  I used a stamp set from Simon Says Stamp called Thoughtful Flowers. Once the masks were in place I used 3 Distress Oxide Inks in Chipped Sapphire, Salty Ocean and Fossilised Amber.  I don't have an awful lot of the oxides so my choices were a bit limited but I think these go lovely together.  I added a spritz of water before removing the masks.  

I added some greenery at the bottom with some Archival Ink in Peeled Paint.  I used a Spectrum Noir Sparkle paint in clear for all the masked pieces to give them a shimmer.  A tough of twine at the top and layering onto some cardstock finishes off this tag.  This is to go on a friend's 40th birthday gift so I hope she likes the tag as well as the gift! 





I'm adding this into the following challenges

The Flower Challenge - Pretty Pastels
Try It On Tuesday - Hello Spring
Dream Valley #245 - Springtime 
Make My Monday - Easter or Spring
Use Your Stuff - moodboard 




9 comments:

meg said...

Leaving the stamped images white was an inspirational idea,they look beautiful against the pastel background,thank you for joining in at MMM

Donna Walls said...

Beautiful card, I love the black and white line image against the colored background. Looks very Artsy! I like your intrepretation of the inspiration photo, Thanks for playing along at The Inspiration Station! Donna, DT

Zoechaos said...

What a lovely bookmark/tag. I delight in seeing projects like this deceptively simply and beautifully created. Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Station Challenge, good luck x

pearshapedcrafting said...

What a gorgeous tag! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

TaeEun said...

The background is gorgeous and makes the white images pop! What a beautiful tag! Thank you so much for playing along at The Flower Challenge!

Debbie Mageed said...

Love your beautiful card! I have to agree with the other commenters - the background is so pretty that your focal point is even nicer in white. So creative!! Thank you for playing with us at MMM Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

Donna Ellis said...

Such a lovely creation. I especially like how you placed the spring colors in the background with the living elements in white! Thanks for sharing your project to Inspiration Station Challenge. We hope to see you in future challenges as well.
Smiles and Crafty Hugs,
Donna Ellis
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

kel Acopan said...

Love your background! Thank you for playing along with us at Inspiration Station!

lovies, =o) kel
Inspiration Station DT

N-Eva said...

Cute card with pretty colors! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT