Saturday 10 April 2021

A CARD IN UNDER TEN MINUTES

The Challenge over at As You See It is to make a card in under 10 minutes (time yourself too) with the theme of blossoms.  I did mine in 8 mins 35 seconds lol!  Phew! 

I inked some Speckled Egg Distress Ink as a background and then stamped this lovely image from Clearly Besotted.  The bottle was stamped in TH Archival Mermaid Lagoon and the little flowers in Picked Raspberry with a touch of Rusty Hinge on the outside.  I added the sentiment in the same blue and added sparkle to the bottle and some pearls to the flowers! 











4 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

Sweet! The speckled flowers with their pearly centres are lovely. Thanks for sharing with us at As You See It.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a great job you've made with just stamps, ink and paper Fiona! I love the pattern of your flower petals and the pearls are the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for playing along with our speed challenge over at As You See It this week!

Jules said...

Hi Fiona

Great post .. .. just had to play along with the challenge after I saw you lovely creation.

I love those super cute little flowers in your vase.

Hope all is well with you.

Love Jules xx

Heather Cooper said...

Those super cute little flowers grabbed my attention right away, and I love your sponged background, too! Thanks for getting your adrenaline flowing with us at As You See It Challenges!