Thursday 8 April 2021

IT'S ALL MADNESS


I'm playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge today inspired by their sketch.  I wanted to use one of the stamps from Visible Image set Stay Weird that I haven't inked up yet - and as we are all surrounded by madness at the moment I thought it was a good stamp to use.

I started off by using a Spellbinders die to cut out my papers and then inked them in Distress Oxide in Chipped Sapphire and Salty Ocean.  I inked the outside in Mermaid Lagoon.  I stamped the sentiment in Ranger Archival in Cobalt.  I used Distress Inks to colour in the flowers and cut them out.  I added some washi tape behind although it can't be seen much.  A touch of Spectrum Noir glitter pen on the mad face and the flowers and some inking around the edges finishes off the card.




I'm also adding this into the Library Challenge 



8 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute card. Love that sentiment! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

Alyson Mayo said...

What a great sentiment and so appropriate for the current times. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Dena J said...

That sentiment is SO true and perfect right now. Love all your ink blending. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

Allisa said...

Love your distressed background! Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

libbystamps said...

Great card! I like the way you used our sketch this week. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week!

Brandi said...

What a fun card and in this time of complete madness and chaos we have to trust our own madness...great sentiment! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Golden Goddess Designs said...

Fiona, great sentiment and perfect for this sketch, thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.

Alicia

Marina said...

This made me smile - great idea. Thanks for joining The Library.