Saturday 13 March 2021

SWEET STAMPIN - SPRING MOODBOARD




We have a lovely Spring Moodboard for you this time at Sweet Stampin.

I have this lovely stamp set from Simon Says Stamp called Choose Joy and I knew I just wanted to use those lovely wellington boots filled with flowers.  The stamp set has a stamp which creates the plaid grid - such a great idea and a lot of fun to use.  I used Stampin Up cardstock in Soft Sky and used the same ink to add the delicate plaid background. 

I used Spellbinders Cutting Dies for my image.  I coloured the boots and flowers with Distress Inks.  The sentiment is from the same set.  I added a few Nuovo Drops to finish off the card.



Allsorts Challenge - use a stamped image 
Dragonfly Dreams - include a flower
Daring Cardmakers - plant a flower
Try it on Tuesday - Flowers 







3 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

I love these wellies. They make such a sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

Wendy L said...

Love this stamp, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

Helen said...

Beautiful card - love your colour scheme.

Thanks for sharing it with us at the Colour Crazy Challenge.

Helen x