Friday 19 March 2021

I LOVE.....

I love many things but the challenge over at Chocolate Baroque is asking us to choose something and craft it!    Well I adore this new Chocolate Baroque stamp I have called Mushroom House.  I've teamed it with some Distress Inks which I also love and that touch of gold around the outside is Liquitex Acrylic Ink in Iridescent Bright Gold which is another new find which I love.



I'm also adding this into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - Make it Magical 
FabnFunky - Not Square
Double Trouble - Magical 


8 comments:

Pat K said...

Fabulous card. Great imagine and design. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

brenda said...

Your Stroom House looks fabulous with all the lovely colours Fiona and so pleased to read it's your new favourite 'love', it's great to see you at We Love Chocolate Baroque March challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

B x

Chris said...

It's a beautiful card Fiona, I can see why this fabulous stamp is a favourite! Fabulous colouring, love the background and sentiment. Thank you for playing along at Crafty Catz this week.
Chris
x

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Oh my, I love this mushroom home, fantastic coloring and love the oxide inks you used for the background... this surely is a beautiful home for the gnomes... love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Terrific job on the background and a great image for our magical challenge! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble.

Alyson Mayo said...

That “house”! Love everything about it and the sentiment is just perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This CB stamp is really striking and your colouring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge!

Melanie R said...

Fabulous coloring, Fiona! Such a perfect card for our "magical" challenge - I love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble #79.