Tuesday 23 March 2021

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #CC360





A colour challenge for you this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments - as always remember if you don't have the particular SU colours you can substitute them for similar inks. 

I've chosen an older stamp for my card - I'm  soon to be moving house - actually moving country from England to Wales!  A lot of my stamping stuff is already packed and I only have a few things left out.  This was one of the sets still in my drawer - I love it for it's collage look - I wish SU would bring back some more collage style stamps - they are my favourites.  This one is called Postage Due.

I stamped the image first in Black Archival Ink by Ranger then added the three colours above with a blender brush.  I used the same colours for the little stamps which are also part of the set.  I have a very old pair of Fiskars Paper Edgers which have the postage cut which helps when cutting out stamps.

I tore the background and edged it with the inks and added it to a piece of green DSP which I inked with a word stamp.

I added some So Saffron ribbon which I found in my stash.  The sentiment is one from Kaisercraft stamps. 


No comments: