Monday 1 March 2021

BIRD TAG

Sharing a tag today with a bird theme.  I've used some Tim Holtz distress inks, botanical collage paper and bird die.  The words were cut out of an old dictionary that I use for my mixed media projects.  

This was recently gifted to one of the members of my Facebook group The Joy of Sets who wants to start making mixed media tags.  She loved it which is always nice to hear.

I'm adding this into the following challenges
The Library Challenge - Garden Birdwatchers Bible book
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
My Time to Craft - Tag It 
Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Anything Goes 







I'm delighted to say my card was chosen in the top 3 at My Time to Craft 



2 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

I saw your tag in the linked submissions for MTTC and had to comment because your colors and the cute bird caught my attention! Such a "Tweet" tag! Thanks for linking to MTTC! --Becca/DT

Marina said...

Just beautiful layering of texture, pattern and colour - gorgeous. Thanks for joining The Library.