Saturday 13 March 2021

COLORADO CRAFT COMPANY - ANITA JERAM STAMPS


I just love these stamps - I don't normally do cute but I do remember her book as one I used to read to my children when they were little.  I first saw these stamps being used by Sandy Allnock and thought I'd never get them here in the UK - I was delighted when I found them on Seven Hills Crafts website and had to treat myself.

They are lovely stamps for doing gentle watercolouring with - and I've been having a play with them all weekend.  

Today I've used the mice for the challenge over at TGIF using their sketch as inspiration.

I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks for the colouring and a stencil for the leaf background on the cardstock.  I've kept it simple so as not to detract from the lovely little stamps.


I'm also adding this into the following challenges:

Crafty Catz - AG - optional three favourite colours - mine are green, brown and red 
Just Add Ink - shades of green
Creative Knockouts - Birthday Wishes 
Cute Card Thursday - Celebrate
Fusion - Green 
Seize The Birthday - three shades of green - I've used Distress Ink Rustic Wilderness, Crushed Olive and Mowed Lawn
Inspired By - Green 
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - A bit of Green 
Crafty Gals - Green 



8 comments:

Thependragonseye said...

I love those mouse stamps - they are so adorable!

Ashwini Rao said...

You are totally right, Fiona! The stamps are really cute and sweet. And so is your card. I love you've kept focus on the images and kept the background simple. Its a wonderful card. Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

Kelly Schelske said...

OH how cute Fiona!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts-good luck!

Silke Ledlow said...

Definitely cute! The tone on tone stenciling is great and the image is darling! Thank you for playing!

Laurie Unger said...

This is adorable. Thanks for sharing this over at The Fusion Card Challenge.

Danni Reid said...

This is so absolutely ADORABLE! I love these images and your water coloring and card are CUTE! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week!

NickScrapShack said...

So cute! Adorable little mice. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ. Best of luck! Nick

createwithchristopher.blogspot.com said...

Absolutely adorable card. Thanks for submitting to our challange over at the CGC blog.
-Chris CGCDT