Tuesday 16 March 2021

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY - #TSOT498




We have a throwback sketch challenge (challenge no #48 from the year 2012!) for you this week at Try Stampin On Tuesday   It's interesting to look back on nearly 10 years and see how styles may or may not have changed.  

My card today uses some stamps I hardly use from Kaisercraft - the set is called Gypsy Rose and I bought them as they co-ordinate with their scrapbooking paper of the same name which I have used a lot of in my scrapping.  But the stamps deserve their own day in teh sun as they are great for backgrounds and I love the sentiment that comes with them.

I used a very old Stampin Up ink pad called Spectrum for the half circle - it's a shame they don't do these pads anymore as they were great for multi colouring as they have 5 ink colours in them and you can push them together to create the varied colours you see in the main stamp.

I added some of the line stamps in matching SU colours and added a touch of lace ribbon from my stash.  






I look forward to seeing what you all do with this sketch.



No comments: