Tuesday 2 March 2021

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY #TSOT496


Theme - Bold and Bright 



Here is our challenge for you from Try Stampin on Tuesday this week.

1st March in Wales is St David's Day which is a day we celebrate our Patron Saint St David.  With this in mind I choose to make a St David's Day card for our sketch.  

I used a heart embossing folder for the background and inked the left hand side with Distress Ink in Peeled Paint.  I added some red ribbon on the diagonal to separate the two parts.  The Welsh Dragon stamp is a very old one, along with the fleur de lis from an old company called Scottish Border Stampers which I don't think are around any more.  I coloured him in with an aqua painter. The part with Wales is taken from a stamp of Wales from the same company - I cut out the part showing just the Wales.


 




No comments: