Tuesday 1 September 2020

SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - THINGS WITH WINGS





Welcome to another month of Christmas card inspiration from Sparkles - If you have been with us since January then you already have at least 9 Christmas cards made.

My card uses this gorgeous stamp set of Christmas owls - all patiently waiting for their Christmas stockings to be filled.  Christmas stockings are still a tradition in our household but for the first time in 26 years this Christmas morning will just be hubby and I.  Gulp!  We've been lucky to have our son still spend Christmas with us up until he was 25 but this year he has somewhere else to be.  

I added some lovely papers from a Kaisercraft paper pack called Christmas Collections.  I'm not sure where the stamp is from - it was a single stamp in my stash - I coloured it with SU markers and blender pens.  The lace is from my box of ribbons - I added a piece of Kaisercraft holly and some paper flowers to keep the vintage feel going.






I'm also adding this into the Crafty Cardmakers challenge - Things with Wings



2 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

So sweet. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Cardmakers and good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

J said...

What a great image - I love your card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers challenge this time.

Jackie