Tuesday 29 September 2020

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - IC349


What will you do with our gorgeous mood board at HSS this week?  I have this cute little set from Stampin Up called Bitty Boo which is a really old set.   I thought I would bring it out and give it a 2020 update - especially as I don't really have any other Hallowe'en stamps.  I started off by making my background with some Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Crackling Campfire and Black Soot. I then tore the edges of the paper and layered it onto some black card stock.  

The various images were stamped and cut out with stitched framelits and edged in Crackling Campfire.  The Boo letters are from Tim Holtz Shadow Thinlets - I cut out two of each in black and card coloured with Crackling Campfire and put them together.  I added a stitched white line with a white gelly roll pen and then added some of the gorgeous Brushed Pewter Metallic Distress Crayon from TH.






 

No comments: