Tuesday 15 September 2020

STAMPIN UP ONLY CHALLENGE - #SUOC258




Our theme this week at Stampin Up Only is nautical.  I don't have any SU stamps with a nautical theme so I had to think outside the box for this one a bit.

I had great fun creating this scene - starting out with the fabulously versatile SU background stamp Drybrush.  This stamp could so easily be over-looked in the catalogue but I find it fabulous.  Here I've used three colours on the one stamp to create the background scene - I used Night of Navy for the top and the middle and Crumb Cake for the bottom. I used SU High Tide for the stamps. I added Bermuda Bay for the middle to create the wave ripples.  

I added the last bit of that gorgeous retired ribbon at the bottom. Some Wink of Stella on the sea just to give it a bit of shine.



1 comment:

CraftyHunnypots said...

Wow Fiona such a clever use of the Drybrush stamp absolutely brilliant going to have to get this stamp now I've seen its versatility thanks so much for sharing love it x