Tuesday 15 September 2020

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - #HSSCC348




I'm loving this set by Sunny Studio called Mug Hugs and don't seem to be able to stop using it!  I thought it was perfect for our Color Challenge this week for Hand Stamped Sentiments.    I don't have Cinnamon Cider so had to rely on an old SU ink called Really Rust which is very similar.

I started off by using the very clever little plaid stamp from the Mug Hugs set to create the background - using Crumb Cake ink.  I continued this stamp on the piece of Mint Macron background paper that has been cut with a Spellbinders Elegant Twist Rectangle die.I stamped my mug and cut it out together with some of the coffee beans and doodled on to the mug to make some patterns.  I added some heart gems, the sentiment and a piece of linen thread.







 

No comments: