Saturday 1 August 2020

SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE #115 - FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOURS




What a great challenge we have for you this month over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge - From Our House to Yours. This really got me thinking as I didn't think I had anything suitable - it's amazing what you can come up with though.

I made a scene with some Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Chipped Sapphire and just used a piece of old card stock to make the snow.  I added a touch of TH Tumbled Glass on the snow banks just to give a bit of dimension.  The image stamps are from Clearly Besotted Shake It Up.  They have been coloured in with SU Blender pens and Lime Otter watercolour brushes.  The snow has been added in with a white gel pen.  The Cheers to You is from Kaisercraft.  I added some Liquid Pearls in White Opal to Santa's hat!









 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Absolutely love your card Fiona, so adorable and fun. Hope you're well. Hugs xx