Tuesday 18 August 2020

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #HSSIC346

Look at these gorgeous images we have for you this week on Hand Stamped Sentiments.





Autumn is my favourite time of the year.  I love the way the colours start to change on the trees and those lovely crisp autumn mornings you get whilst out foraging for blackberries and sloes to make chutney and sloe gin.  I've already started collecting the blackberries as they seem to be early this year.  I've used leaves on my card today.  The leaves are from Clearly Besotted stamp set called Fall Flowers.  I started off with some watercolour paper and some Tim Holtz Distress Inks - I mixed up Crushed Olive, Gathered Twigs, Aged Mahogony, Rusty Hinge and Walnut Stain and just added a spritz of water to get the various colours.  

The background is an embossing folder I've got not sure from where and the little banner is from Mama Elephant set called Sweet Havana. I added some linen thread and some orange gems and sponged the edges of the card.















































 

1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

This is so beautifully autumnal Fiona! I love the leaves scattered over the embossed background. Vicky x