Tuesday 18 August 2020

STAMPIN UP ONLY CHALLENGE - CASE THE CATTY #SUOC256



We are casing the Catty today at Stampin Up Only challenge this week.


No photo description available.

I chose to CASE the card on the left and turned it into a Christmas card - I know it might be a bit early but doing them during the year saves all the rush nearer the time.  I used a retired SU Embossing folder for the holly for the card stock.  I then used the new Drybrush Background stamp for the tree background using some Basic Gray ink. I love this stamp - I think I've showed how versatile it is quite a lot if you're a regular to my blog.  

I stamped one of the trees from Winter Woods using Old Olive and Pear Pizazz inks and cut it out with the matching die. I added the matching sentiment and some very old SU gingham ribbon I have in my stash.  There is some sparkle on the tree although it's not showing up here.





 

1 comment:

CraftyHunnypots said...

Lovely christmas card,I don't think it's ever too early to make christmas cards, they're actually my favourite makes. Love the colour of the tree and the sketch is brilliant for the style card you've made.Thanks so much for sharing x