Tuesday 11 August 2020

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY - #TSOT470




Here's our challenge for you this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday A great sketch with the addition of a challenge word of texture.

I've had some Tim Holtz Glassine paper in my stash for a while and not sure what to do with it so I decided to have a play - it certainly adds texture.  I scrumpled (is that a word?) it up and added some distress ink in Black Soot just to add a bit more definition to the lovely creases that formed.  I've used a stamp set here from Mama Elephant called Sweet Havana which has matching die cuts.  I've used just three Distress Inks for the flowers - Seedless Preserves, the same ink stamped off and Picked Raspberry together with Crushed Olive for the leaves.  The lovely jug was inked lightly stamped in Pumice Stone and then I used an aqua brush tomove the ink around.  The sentiment and the banner also comes with the set.

I sponged the white cardstock with Distress Ink Antique Linen leaving a white patch just behind the flowers - I added stitching with a pen as sewing machines and I do not get on!  For the banner at the side I used a SU banner punch and just cut the top off and added a Tim Holtz Idealogy sticker to add to the sentiment.  Some fine linen thread and some tiny pink pearls from my stash finishes off this card.





 

No comments: