Saturday 1 August 2020

JOY OF SETS TIC TAC TOE - #JOSTTT020

Here's our grid for the monthly challenge over at Joy of Sets Tic Tac Toe - #JOSTTT020.  A lovely one for summer, if it comes back to the UK!  The last few days have been quite miserable and winter seems to be coming early.

Saying that my card isn't particularly summery. I went for the option of Blue, Book and Triangle. I had recently seen this fold called a book fold because when you open the card it looks like a book inside. I followed the wonderful directions of Dawn Griffith on her You Tube channel.  

I used SU Night of Navy and Bermuda Bay for my colours, together with some retired SU DSP in that lovely blue plaid.  I also used the High Tide set - you can just see the light of my lighthouse is the triangle bit of the grid - phew! 

I used the water stamp of the set on the inside of the card to give the feeling of water and kept the style almost CAS for a masculine feel. 









 

1 comment:

Cheryl Even said...

Great color combo, Fiona, and I love the stamped lighthouse image! It all adds up to an awesome card for some lucky guy.