Saturday 1 February 2020

JOY OF SETS TIC TAC TOE #JOSTTT014 - DESIGNED BY KAYLIN KRAWCZYK

 Another month another great challenge for you from Joy of Sets Tic Tac Toe designed by Kaylin Krawczyk.  I chose the vertical middle line - purple, embossing, oval.

The embossing folder is one I had in my stash which actually has this lovely oval in the middle and I don't think I've used it before. I used some of the retired SU Perfectly Plum for my embossing and sponged the edges with Elegant Eggplant.  As I was in a purple kind of mood it had to be the Lots of Lavender set stamped onto a stitched oval.  I used Perfectly Plum and Pear Pizazz ink together with Elegant Eggplant.  I added some purple sequins to one edge.

The ribbon and sentiment were gifted to me from a member of the Joy of Sets Facebook Group when we had an Stuffed Envelope swap last year.  Such fun and nice that I can re-use items I get.




We look forward to you joining in with us this month and if you want to be part of our great family over at Facebook click on the link below.





 

4 comments:

Jane Allmark Crafting With Jane said...

Just love all the purple. Gorgeous card x

Cheryl Even said...

Sweet card, Fiona! Love the embossed oval pattern and the pretty floral image.

Angie McKenzie said...

Such lively inspiration! Elegant Eggplant is one of my all time favorite colors... love how you used it with the lavender stamp set!

Krafty Kaylin said...

i love this card. I have that lavender set but never use it. This is a great way to use it and all the ovals are lovely.