Tuesday 11 February 2020

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY - #TSOT444, SKETCH CHALLENGE


                                                    Optional Theme: Use Up Your Scraps


A great sketch for us to work with this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday together with an added challenge of Use Up Your Scraps. Well I was really up for the extra challenge as we all hoard lots of tiny pieces of paper just for....well you know... just in case we need them! 

 I used some retired SU designer papers from the Sending Love Suite.  Such lovely bold reds and whites and great to mix and match.  I added some non SU ribbons into the stripes too.  

I cut out the heart from Whisper White with a stitched framelit and sponged the edges to soften it in Crumb Cake. I added the sentiment from Jar of Love in Real Red.  Another touch of the brown ribbon and a beige button just to soften all those bright reds.  Can you tell I'm not really a Brights girl lol!



 

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.