Tuesday 4 February 2020

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - SC332





A wonderful sketch to play with from Hand Stamped Sentiments this week with so many interpretations.  I wanted to use the gorgeous Everything is Rosy Foil paper - I only had one piece of 6 x 6 so didn't want to waste it.  I used a retired butterfly framlet from Watercolor Wings to cut out the butterfly in the paper and used the co-ordinating side for the background and the strip at the bottom. 

 I added a piece of retired SU paper All My Love DSP for the backing and some flowers cut with Tim Holtz framelits and used the shiny paper for the inside of the flowers.  The Sentiment is from Watercolor Wings stamped in Melon Mambo on the heart paper.








 

2 comments:

Mrs A. said...

I am so in love with this card. Pink and a Butterfly. What more could a girl want! Hugs Mrs A.

Stampin by Genny said...

I love how you used the black layer behind your butterfly. It really makes it stand out. Great color combo! Thanks for sharing your talent with Hand Stamped Sentiments!