Tuesday 18 February 2020

STAMPIN UP ONLY CHALLENGE - #SUOC243




Welcome to another challenge at Stampin Up Only challenge which is all about Anything 3D!

I found a wonderful tutorial over at Splitcoaststampers for this gorgeous 3d Frame Display.  I turned it into a birthday card with a birthday greeting on the back and it was sent to one of my Birthday RAK members on my Joy of Sets Facebook Group. It received a great welcome and she said every time she looked at it she saw something different.  This would be a great piece for lots of occasions not just birthday and the more you do the more fun you seem to have.

I started off with some of the wonderful SU Perennial Essence DSP and some Powder Pink  card stock.  I used a framelits to cut out the shapes on the front of the DSP and used them for the inside of the piece.  I cut out some of the flowers from the DSP and added them to the front together with some butterflies and punched flowers.  You can really decorate this as much or as little as you want.  It folds flat so is great for mailing.






Here's a link to the SCS tutorial if you would like to have a go - let me know if you do I'd love to see it.
https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/3dframedisplay/



 

No comments: