Tuesday 18 February 2020

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - #CC333

We have a colour challenge for you today at Hand Stamped Sentiments - #CC333




Don't be put off by the colours if you don't have the exact ones - I'm no longer an SU Demo and don't always have the new in-colours but some of my old ones are so similar I use artistic licence and you can too.  So for my card I used Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo and Perfect Plum.

I think this style of card is known as an envelope card.  I used some Mint Macaron card stock for the base and cut the top part of the card into a 'V' to form the envelope.  I then added a piece of Kaisercraft paper which is also a very Mint Macaron type of colour to the inside of the card.  I used a retired set called Choose Happiness for the flower which was stamped off in Perfect Plum.  I then stamped another flower and cut it out and layered it.  I coloured it in with a blender pen and Melon Mambo and added a glitter embellishment for the inside.  

The sentiment was stamped on to a retired banner with Melon Mambo and I added some plum hearts.  The ribbon is metallic edge.








 

No comments: