Saturday 1 February 2020

SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - ORNAMENTS #109


Another new month brings us another new challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge - this month we are focusing on ornaments.  I started off with some paper from Craftwork Cards called Festive Chalkboard.  I only have a few sheets of this paper left and have loved using it.  

My ornament dies are from Tim Holtz and are a set of three ornaments with various dies for decorating them.  I started off with white card stock then cut out the ornaments and sponged them in pale blue, pale pink and pale green.  I added some silver paper and glitter paper for the various decoreations.  I added some silver thread to let them hang.  I then added lots of rhine stones on the paper and on the ornaments.








 

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

The baubles look fabulous against the chalk background. Hugs Mrs A.