Wednesday 4 October 2023

THE MALE ROOM CHALLENGE - #179 - GET WELL SOON




Welcome back to another challenge at the Male Room and this month we want to see your Get Well cards.  

I started off my background by rubbing some Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks direct to the paper just using the edge of the ink pad.  I've used Iced Spruce, Antique Linen and Bundled Sage.  Once dry I used some white embossing powder for the musical notes which are from Alison Bomber's stamp set for Paper Artsy. 

The feathers I've used are from Tracy Evans Aallandcreate - I stamped one first then fussy cut out another and layed it on top.  The sentiment is from an old Kaisercraft set and I've white embossed it and added a Tim Holtz Idealogy clip.  

I hand drew the lines around the outside of the card and added strips of white paint to the background of the card. 







1 comment:

lichazul said...

Beautiful card💐☺️ congrats
Happy day