Tuesday 31 October 2023

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - IC426



A wonderful autumnal/harvest mood board for you at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week.  I focused on the pinecones and knew exactly what stamp set I wanted to use.

The stamp set Pinecone is by Tracy Evans for Aallandcreate.  I started by inking my background with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks and I added some Cosmic Shimmer Mica Powder to give the blue shine parts. I used a stencil by Tracy called Undergrowth which you can just see as the pale parts which are leaves.  Some extra Tracy stamps Ticketed Snippets, Seasons and Bulb Gazette were stamped in the background.  

The little bird is from Ticketed Snippets and I added it to a metal embellishment from Creative Expressions.  It fit just perfectly. I added some water droplet embellishments and a metal tag from Tim Holtz.  I added some Spectrum Noir sparkle to give it extra shine.







1 comment:

Heather said...

Gorgeous, Fiona! So happy to see a pinecone feature - love the background and distressing for it you have! So fun!