Monday 30 October 2023

STAG

I spotted this challenge blog on my travels today Just Us Girls and it intrigued me so I thought I would try and join in.  I've recently just created my own template/stencil for circles which was on my desk so that was my first thought.  I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink Saltwater Taffy to fill in the circle which isn't a colour I normally use.  I then used a Visible Image stencil to stencil in some stars in the same colour.

My gorgeous stag is from Lavinia Stamps and I kept him simply stamped with Versafine Chianti and added just a few water droplets to his antlers.  The sentiment is a die from Creative Expressions and I found a scrap piece of paper in my stash which I had covered with Distress Mica Stain in Tart Cranberry and it was just perfect.  CAS cards are always tricky for me so I hope I've kept this CAS enough.




2 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Fabulous, majestic stag! Love the big moon with the subtle stars for his background. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Nancy said...

What a great image and Christmas card, Fiona. Love the background and the bling on his antlers! Thanks for playing at Just Us Girls for Word week!