Tuesday 17 October 2023

ROBIN

The robin is one of my favourite birds, right up there with the cardinal but sadly we don't have those in the UK - but robins I have a plenty in my garden.  They always fly down at this time of year to my conservatory waiting for me to put out some dried oats!

The challenge over at We Love Stamping is a mood board and I saw nothing other than the robin.  I've created a wintry scene for my little robin - he's standing on the watering can which has frozen in the cold.  All stamps are by Tracy Evans for Aallandcreate.  



I'm adding this into the following challenges


Delighted that my Robin was chosen in the Top Picks at Krafty Chicks 


How exciting - my robin also won Simon Says Stamp Challenge gift voucher 





13 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I love the wintery night sky and robin seen you have created here. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Leanne said...

So nice and great job, and thanks for playing our Christmas Challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge, have a great day!

Leanne DT Member/KCC

Liz said...

A beautiful winter’s scene, I love you little robin. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

Mervi said...

Fabulous and stunning stamping, gorgeous card!
Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping and at Allsorts;-))m

brenda said...

I'm a big fan of Robins as well and that one in the mood board was taken in our garden so really happy it jumped out as inspiration for your lovely card, he's a A&C fav of mine as well. Many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping October challenge.

B x

brenda said...

Forgot to also thank you for sharing at Allsorts.

B x

Pauline C said...

I love robins too Fiona and particularly love that little A&C robin which in the post to me right now following a sale purchase! Love the wintery scene you have created with him.
Pauline x

María said...

The scene that you've created is gorgeous. I love the contrast between the background, the robin and the frozen water, it's beautiful. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

Diane said...

Beautifully created wintery scene!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}

LeAnne said...

This is just precious, I love your little scene!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such an awesome wintery creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Fiona :-) the robin is so pretty and I love the text and the neutral background, absolutely stunning!

Congratulations you have won the $25 gift certificate on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
Please email us at simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com to claim your voucher
Luv
Lols x x x

Chana Malkah said...

This is a very pretty card, Fiona! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, Owner