Tuesday 17 October 2023

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS sc425


Another Sketch Challenge for you this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments and I look forward to seeing what you do with this one.  

I started my card by using some of the new Cosmic Shimmer Botanical Stains by Sam Poole in Carrot Top Green and Tea Leaves and I also added a bit of Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet Spray Stain.  I then used one of the new Francoise Read stamps from Creative Expressions  called Worn Notebook Page which is a great background stamp.  The thistle in the circle is from another of the new releases called Discovery.  

I added some Tim Holtz linen fabric ribbon behind and added some lace to the bottom and some thread behind the circle. 








1 comment:

Heather said...

Just beautiful, Fiona - I am always so amazed by your mixing of media - so pretty! Love that thistle!