Tuesday 3 October 2023

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - CC424




Welcome back to another colour challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  As you know I find these a bit trickier even as a DT member as I am not with Stampin Up so I try to use as close as I can.  For this card I did have Blackberry Bliss, and I used Cameo Coral, Bermuda Bay and Tim Holtz Frayed Burlap for my other colours.

I started by using a very old dotty stamp for the background using all the colours to create it.  The leaf is a Visible Image stencil called Autumn Leaves and I stencilled it in the Frayed Burlap and then cut it out.  The acorns are also from Visible Image stamps called Nuts About Squirrels and I stamped them in the Blackberry Bliss.

The sentiment is from a Tracy Evans set called Fallen Leaves and I stamped it in Blackberry Bliss and then added it to some coral type card stock I found in my bits drawer.








1 comment:

Heather said...

Beautiful, Fiona - I so love speckled backgrounds! Your big gorgeous leaf is perfect, as are those sweet little "water" droplets! Yum!