Monday 30 October 2023

SNOWFLAKE TAG

 I love making Christmas Tags - they get used on family presents but I always make sure I get them back - I couldn't bear for them just to be torn up or put out with the wrapping paper!

My tag today was inspired by the challenge at Inkspirational which asked for Cold.  I used the lovely Tim Holtz Distress Mica Stain in Winterfrost for my background.  Adding in a touch of Salvaged Patina and Cracked Pistachio for some background stamping with foliage stamps by Tim Holtz.  The Snowflake is also by Tim and I added some of his foliage dies behind it.  I added some water droplets.  The sentiment is another Tim Holtz one and I embossed it in white embossing powder.  I added a lovely white satin ribbon.





I'm adding this into the following challenges


10 comments:

Diane said...

Tags are a favorite of mine to make and yours is perfect with the beautiful snowflake!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}

Linby said...

A lovely icy feel to this fab tag. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

Liz said...

Wonderful tag, I love the background you’ve created for your beautiful snowflake. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

Dena J said...

Marvelous mixed media tag! I just love the color and dimension. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts.

brenda said...

For whatever reason as I came to comment Blogger took me to your profile, I saw GWTW and Veri, I can identify with both as favs. A lovely textural tag, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Pauline C said...

Very pretty tag Fiona - love the colours and the gorgeous snowflake.
Pauline x

Sarah said...

What a fabulous tag. Thankyou for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah

Nonni said...

What a beautiful tag! I love the vivid background. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

Hi! I'm Shirley and said...

Such a beautiful tag! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Outlawz AG in a Card Free Zone Challenge.

Hazel Anne said...

Beautiful tag Fiona x