Thursday 1 July 2021

SPARKLES CHRISTMAS FORUM - SNOWFLAKES - MORE THAN 1




Welcome to another Christmas Challenge from Sparkles #126 - our theme for you this month is Snowflakes - More than One!

I've just bought this adorable set by Anita Jeram called Snow Happy and really wanted to use the delightful sentiment.  I started off by using a Tim Holtz snowflake stencil for my background using Distress Ink in Faded Jeans.  I added a strip of Night of Navy SU Cardstock along the front and added some die cut snowflakes covered in SU Dazzling Diamonds.  The little rabbit holding out the snowflake is from the same set - I coloured him in with Distress Ink and a water colour brush and used a stitched framelit to cut him out.

The sentiment was stamped in Versafine Clair Nocturne ink - my favourite go-to black ink at the moment. 






2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Really sweet and lovely Fiona. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Debbie said...

Adorable care Fiona. It is beautiful. Hugs x