Wednesday 28 July 2021

CHEETAH CHEETAH BURNING BRIGHT.....

I know that's not quite the saying and it should be a tiger but I love this cheetah image from Stamperia Amazonia collection.

I found a background I had  made previously in my paper stash - using Tim Holtz distress inks in Twisted Citron and Early Espresso.  I used Tim's stamping platform to stamp the Cheetah image in Versafine Clair Ink.  I wanted to use a stamping platform just in case the image wasn't clear enough on a first stamp and just as well I did as it took about three goes to get a clear enough image.  The sentiment is from the same set and I stamped it on to rice paper and then used Liquitex Acrylic medium to add it to the tag.

The washi tapes at the bottom are from my stash and the washi tape with the word Live is from Aallandcreate.  I added some charcoal pencil around the edges and some old Stampin Up sequins and some really bright orange gems for his eyes.


I'm adding this into the following challenges

Simon Says Stamp - Monday - Washi Tape 
TTCRD - AG 
Simply Create Too - Sentiment 
SUYP - Cat related




1 comment:

ike said...

Oooo - Gorgeous !. Nice to have a big kitty in the Challenge :-)
Thank you for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog