Tuesday 13 July 2021

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #SC368





Here is our sketch for you this week from Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I knew straight away which set I wanted to use and it's one of the new sets from Stampin Up called To The Moon.

I started off by making a galaxy background with Tim Holtz Distress Inks using Hickory Smoke, Dusty Concord, Fossilized Amber, and Black Soot.  I added water to create the water drops and some Dazzling Diamonds to add some sparkle.

I made another dark background for the moon and stamped it and used a stitched framelit to cut it out adding more glitter.  I used the star stamps for the background edges and some washi tape from my stash.  The sentiment was cut out with a Tim Holtz tag framelit.




I'm adding this into the following challenges

SU Only Challenge - Designers Choice
Make My Monday - Anything Airborne ! 


9 comments:

Heather said...

Love this, Fiona - I can feel that set calling my name, lol - beautiful masculine card! You're such an enabler! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

Renee Daley at StampKnowHow.com said...

I love the masculine vibe of your card, Fiona. Thanks for sharing it with us at SUO Challenges.

Maria Valente said...

This is a beautiful project you have done! So glad you've shared it at Make My Monday.

Dawn Phillips said...

I love the monochrome look to this. It's beautifully done. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Cazro said...

A stunning moon. Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT.

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

I'm swooning over your design, Fiona! Stunning card that I'm definitely going to CASE. Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and hope that you join us again for our Christmas in July challenge tomorrow!

Crafting Queen said...

Very classy card, love it. THanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

Christy Lynn said...

Oh wow, that moon is stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, hope to see you in our gallery again for our new challenge starting soon!

CraftyHunnypots said...

Such a wonderful card looks like a beautiful galaxy far away it's perfect for the men in our lives. I need to get this stampset out and use it thankyou Fiona you've definitely inspired me to do so. Thanks for taking part in the SUO challenge hope to see you on the next one x Natalie Arnold