Tuesday 6 July 2021

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY - #TSOT514



Here's our sketch for you this week from Try Stampin on Tuesday.  I've used all Wendy Vecchi stamps for my card this week. 

I started out with the large script stamp - one of my favourites which is from the Live and Make Art set.   I used the Country Flowers set which has the matching die cuts - it's a two stamp set for the flowers and the leaves. I've used Versafine Clair inks in Warm Breeze for the blue and Verdant for the green.

I made a border with some of the other stamps from the set and used a die cut from my stash to cut out the wavy line.  I added a piece of lace and some gingham ribbon to finish it off.  The sentiment is from the same stamp set. A touch of Dazzling Diamonds on the inside of the flower finishes off the card.









No comments: