Tuesday 29 June 2021

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #IC367


A very pretty pink moodboard to play with this week from Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I don't have an awful lot of pink in my stash - and as I was supposed to be moving home two weeks ago a lot of my crafting goodies are packed in boxes.  The house move collapsed and I have no idea when we will now be moving and living out of boxes is becoming very stressful.  I think it's probably time I grabbed all my stuff out of storage again.

I actually found this very old stamp set in with my stamps - I think it might have even come from a magazine a few years ago -it has a lot of oriental type stamps on it which are so pretty and I definitely wanted to use the lovely ginger jars.  I stamped them in Versafine Clair Nocturne and coloured them in with an SU water colour pencil in Melon Mambo and some gold ink from Liquitex Acrylic.  I used Versafine Clair in Verdant for the branches and the sentiment - such a lovely vibrant green.  I added some of the blossoms in Versamark to the edge of the card stock which is an SU card stock. 



I'm adding this into the following challenges:




5 comments:

Suze said...

Pretty card Fiona. What a great find. I don't envy you living out of boxes. I've done that once before and hated it. Thank you for entering the Try Something New Challenge at Path of Positivity.

Janis Lewis said...

This is darling. Thanks for sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
Janis, Owner & Design Team

Bonnie Lynn said...

This is beautiful. I sure don't envy you living out of the boxes. Been there, done that and didn't enjoy the experience. Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

What a pretty card! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
hugs

Tindaloo said...

Lovely card and pretty details :)
Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers!
(◠‿◠✿) DT Tindaloo