Tuesday 27 July 2021

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS = #CC369




Look at our gorgeous colours for you this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I'm not sure why these colours screamed autumn for me especially as we are only just enjoying some sort of summer here in the UK but they definitely influenced my choice of stamp set to use.

I headed straight for a Stampin Up set Country Home.  I've never really used the little tile stamp from this set so I thought it needed an outing.  A quick glance on Pinterest gave me the idea for this card to use the tile stamp as a border.  I stamped off the jug to give a more gentle colour of the Rich Razzleberry which seems to have changed its colour quite drastically.  A touch of thread and simple matting finished off the card.

This will be a great card to send out to someone in my RAK group on my Facebook group The Joy of Sets.  We send out Random Acts of Kindness to members all over the world in the form of cards we make and it's so nice to receive a hand made card.  Come on over and join us if you would also like to send and receive cards.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1287196548026205









No comments: