Monday 26 July 2021

ANITA JERAM THANK YOU ...KINDLY

I love the whimsical stamps from Anita Jeram's illustrations sold by Colorado Craft Company.  My card today combines two challenges - The Paper Players and CAS Colours and Sketches. For the colours I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Mowed Lawn, Fossilized Amber and Peeled Paint.




I started off by stamping a mask of the mouse in Versafine Clair ink in Acorn the using it to cover over the mouse before I stamped the Wendy Vecchi word stamp all over.  This is a great large stamp so it was easy to cover the card stock.  I coloured the little mouse in and used the greens for the pencil and the words.

I found an old Sizzix embossing folder with all the dots on which looked to me like an extension of the mouse tail so thought it would be perfect.  I added some Washi Tape for the sketch challenge.





6 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What an adorable little mouse! I love how you masked over him to stamp the background. It's such a neat look! Thank you for playing in our sketch challenge at The Paper Players!

JulieP said...

I adore her images as well! Love how you mixed the scripty background with this particular image. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog!

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Oh my goodness, were the first words out of my mouth. That is such a sweet mouse! The script background is just perfect for a mouse looking for just the right words. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

Holly's Handmade Card said...

Love this! So cute and thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

Jaydee said...

What an adorable little mouse! he/she is perfect on that script background. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

laurie said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week!