Sunday 4 July 2021

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes with Optional Twist of Watercolour




Our optional challenge at 613 Avenue Create this month is watercolouring.  I love these new sets of stamps by Anita Jeram with Colorado Craft Company for their water colouring abilities.  This is a new set to me called Thank You and as an avid cat lover I just had to have this set.

I started off with some watercolour paper and stamped the cat in VersaFine Clair in Acorn - a little softer than a black colour for the outline.  I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks to colour her in. I added a blue colour wash to the background and stamped the sentiment in the same VersaFine ink.






I'm adding this into the following challenges:

TTCRD - AG 
Happy Little Stampers - Watercolour
SUYP - Cats

19 comments:

Vesna M. said...

Super sweet image. Lovely card you made. Vesna

Jackie Cornfield said...

So cute Fiona! Jackie teamie xxxx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely soft colours and I adore the kitty image. ANesha x

Vivi Casale said...

beautiful card!
xx
Vivi

crafty-stamper said...

I love the cute image and beautifully coloured
Carol 613 Teamie x

Jean said...

So sweet love the cat ! Teamie Jean

Chrissy said...

Fabulous stamps Fiona and I LOVE your water colouring, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JulieP said...

Beautifully done! We at the Sisterhood love kitties. Thanks so much for playing along!

Judy McKay said...

Lovely card Fiona. The water coloring is so pretty. Hugs July

Chana Malkah said...

Such a great image and I love your treatment! Nice water coloring!
Hugz,
Chana

Judy McKay said...

Lovely card Fiona. Nicely designed. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Judy DT

ike said...

A great card. Wonderful kitty and suPURR watercolouring :-D
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Delightful card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Delightful card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
My Blog As I do Rodos

Helen said...

Super cute card and water colouring! Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers! Helen

Tone K. said...

So pretty card! :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

Lori Podolsky said...

That image is just darling, Fiona. What a really wonderful card you've created. So glad you shared your lovely card with us on the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again. Hugs, Lori (DT Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog)

Donna said...

Super cute Kitty!
Thanks for watercolouring with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

It's so adorable! Love it! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com
Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog