Tuesday 14 July 2020

TRY STAMPIN IN TUESDAY - #TSOT 466

We have a lovely fruity sketch for you this week at TSOT - you have the choice of just using the sketch or also adding the fruit.




I decided to use both and had just the image I wanted to use by Clearly Besotted.  It's called Simply Scrumptious.  The little strawberry set comes with it's own die cuts too so that was simply stamped in two colour greens and then cut out.  The strawberries were stamped and also cut out.  The sentiment is from the same set. I then used some retired SU DSP for the background for the strawberries and for the card.  I added an SU doily behind.  

The little mouse is from another Clearly Besotted set Feeling Fruity and as he is a strawberry mouse he was the ideal candidate for adding to the image.   I added some SU glitter gems to the bottom in what look like a lovely strawberry colour.







 

No comments: