Tuesday 7 July 2020

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - #IC343






Welcome back to another Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge and this week it's my choice of images.  I'm not normally a sea person but I think the fact that we have been in lockdown for so long here in the UK and an overseas holiday to Greece is not on the cards this year has been making me long for some blue!  Hence my images.

I used the lovely Kaisercraft set of stamps called Mermaid Tails to create my scene.  I first inked my paper with Tim Holtz Distress Oxides in Fossilized Amber and Salty Ocean.  I spritzed it with water to get the blotchy effect.  I then simply added the stamps in black and a touch of Wink of Stella to give is a shine.  




I had another play with the same set but with adding a few more colours to the fish with some Ranger Archival inks.  





I hope you have fun with these images and I look forward to seeing what you make of them.



 

No comments: