Tuesday 21 July 2020

STAMPIN UP ONLY CHALLENGE- #SUOC254 - COLOURING



Our challenge this week at SU Only Challenge is colouring - so get out your favourite way to colour your favourite images.  I've used a retired SU set Sitting Here but it's a new one for me.  I started off by stamping the swing in Basic Black and then using a blender pen in Light Gray Granite to colour it in.  I used the clouds stencil for the background with some Soft Sky ink and the branch and flowers are from Colourful Seasons.

I stamped and cut out the cat and the little pillows.  The pillos were cut out of the same DSP as the background.  I added some dimensionals to give them the appearance of fat cushions.  The cat was also cut out and coloured in with Real Rust, More Mustard and some Black inks.  The little bird was coloured in with the same Grey Granite with a touch of blue.  I used some Stampin Up Markers in pinks, yellows and greens for the flowers and Real Rust for the pot.  Old Olive was used for the grass and I added some extra leaves from SU High Tide.




 

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Love this beautiful, homey scene. So warm and inviting.

CraftyHunnypots said...

Such a gorgeous card love the cat on the bench looks so peaceful x