Saturday 4 July 2020

JOY OF SETS TIC TAC TOE #JOSTTT019

Another new month and another Joy of Sets Tic Tac Toe challenge - here's our grid for you this month - what will you choose?  I chose String, Paper Tear, Watercolour.  I've used this lovely old set from Stampin Up called Postage Due.  I love these collage type stamps and the little travel stamps that come with it.  Only after I had made this did I remember I have some postage scissors that I could have cut the edges of those stamps with to make them look more realistic.

I've used some Tim Holtz Glassine paper for the background which gives a slightly shiny waxy appearance.  I've torn the edges and sponged them and added some delicate water colouring to parts of the stamp in the same Mint Macaron.

I've added a button with some thread to carry on the vintage look.




I look forward to seeing all your entries.  Have fun with our grid.


          

1 comment:

Cheryl Even said...

Fun images on this card, Fiona, and the "stamps" look just fine without the postage edge!