Tuesday 7 July 2020

STAMPIN UP ONLY CHALLENGE - ANIMALS #SUOC253





Our challenge for you at Stampin Up Only challenge is animals. I definitely had to use the gorgeous Special Someone set.  As you may know I am not an SU demo even though I run a FB group for Stampin Up and I don't always have a lot of current sets - so I was delighted that this set stayed in the new catalogue.


I started off with using the Basket Weave embossing folder which I think is retired.  I sponged the edges with crumb cake and used crumb cake for the base.  I then used some Very Vanilla for my little scene with the animals.  I used the SU clouds stencil and some Soft Sky ink and the birds are from SU Wetlands as is the little bits of grass at the bottom.  

Keep using your old retired sets - give them some love and don't get overwhelmed with always buying new!  You can mix and match them all.  I added some little pearls to the inside of the flowers the animals are holding.  I used Botanical Prints for the flowers behind the panel and cut them out with the matching framelit.  A touch of linen thread on the banner for the birthday finishes off the card.



            

No comments: